Last Updated on June 23, 2021 by admin
Willing to solve pip install mysqlclient? It really sucks while installing in CMD because of it requires up to two-three extra functions that must available. So guys! before going further you are to understand why pip not getting installed?
What exactly problem with that it getting suck?
Let’s get started!
Fix pip install mysqlclient
There is one command that helps to install but I do not think it will really work on every laptop or computer?
Copy out the command and run in CMD
pip install mysqlclient
If you write the above command it will return you an error so you should above from that one by the following command:
python -m pip install mysqlclient==1.4.2.post1
Stilling same? I think it is but do not worry about it.
In the below-mentioned command that is the latest version.
pip install mysqlclient==2.0.3
And last not least is if you are still fetching an error.
I hope the latest version must help you otherwise use the following command to install mysqlclient.
pip install mysqlclient==1.3.1
Note: Keep in mind that the oldest versions are no more so, that is why you are to check out the latest version. Here
pip install mysqlclient in Linux
$ sudo apt-get install python3-dev default-libmysqlclient-dev build-essential
Install directly from Github
Take a link from Github
- Copy the link.
- Paste into CMD.
- Before pasting the link write down these commands.
- python then GitHub link which you copied and then setup.py.
- If none of the above-mentioned ideas will work anymore on your computer or laptop then download the zip file from download Github.
- Extract anywhere.
- Go to cmd.
- Do dir to check the folders, and then go to mysqlclient folder, there is one file that name is: setup.py.
- And then do cd to go to the folder.
- Run the command: python setup.py install.
- Almost done!
Read more if you like: How to fix cannot unpack non-iterable int object?