Do you want to connect your WordPress site with Active Campaign? If so, you’re in the right place! In this blog post, we will show you how to connect your website with Active Campaign in just a few easy steps. By following these instructions, you will be able to start tracking your website’s visitors and collect valuable data about their behavior. This information can then be used to improve your website’s conversion rate and generate more revenue for your business. Let’s get started!
Connect Your WordPress Site With Active Campaign
The first thing you need to do is sign up for an Active Campaign account. You can do this by clicking here. Once you have created your account, you will be given a unique API key. This key will be used to connect your WordPress site with Active Campaign.
- Next, you need to install the ActiveCampaign plugin on your WordPress site.
- You can do this by going to the plugin page and clicking “Add New.”
- Then, search for “ActiveCampaign” in the WordPress plugin repository and install the plugin.
- Once the plugin is installed.
- You need to activate it.
- Enter your Active Campaign API key.
- You can find this key in your Active Campaign account settings.
- To do this, go to the “Settings” tab and click “API.”
- Now that you have connected your WordPress site with Active Campaign, you can start tracking your website’s visitors.
- To do this, go to the “Tracking” tab and select “Enable visitor tracking”.
By doing this, you will be able to see valuable data about your website’s visitors, such as their location, the pages they visit, and how long they stay on each page.
This information can be used to improve your website’s conversion rate and generate more revenue for your business.
We hope this blog post has helped you learn how to connect your WordPress site with Active Campaign.
Read More: Top Reasons Why You Should Learn WordPress?