Do you want to add some fun and excitement to your WordPress blog posts? If so, then you should consider adding animated gifs. Animated gifs are a great way to capture the attention of your readers and keep them engaged. In this article, we will show you how to add animated gifs in WordPress.
Adding an animated gif to your WordPress blog post is a great way to add some visual interest. It can also help you to convey a message or emotion that words alone cannot express. However, you should use animated gifs sparingly, as too many can be distracting and make your post difficult to read.
How to Add Animated Gifs in WordPress
To add an animated gif to your WordPress blog post, first, you will need to find an image that you would like to use. There are many sites on the web where you can find free animated gifs, such as Giphy (link). Once you have found an image that you would like to use, download it to your computer.
- Next, go to the Add Media page in your WordPress dashboard.
- Click on the “Upload Files” tab and then select the image that you downloaded to your computer.
- Once the image has been uploaded, you will need to click on the “Insert into post” button.
- Your animated gif will now be inserted into your blog post.
- You can move it around by clicking on it.
- Dragging it to where you would like it to appear.
- You can also add a caption or title by clicking on the “Pencil” icon that appears when you hover over the image.
That’s all there is to adding animated gifs in WordPress. By following the steps above, you can easily add some fun and excitement to your blog posts. Do you have any questions about how to add animated gifs in WordPress? Let us know in the comments below!
Read More: How to Undo Changes in WordPress?